Did you also had dark inner thighs while you even have fair skin? Well, you are not alone at all. Some women have the darker tone skin on their inner thighs. One common reason why this thing happen was when your thighs getting touch against each other, while you walking, exercise and more. This is commonly happen when women gain over weights on their thighs. Having dry skin in inner thighs also can lead the darker skin. However, the good news was, you are able to lighten the dark skin spots in your inner thighs at home with simple home remedies. One of them is take the benefit of coconut oil for dark inner thighs. This is because coconut oil can help you to lighten the hyperpigmentation on skin while moisturize your dry skin as well.
Is coconut oil actually work well for skin whitening?
The answer is completely yes and actually works for your skin whitening that can help you solve this problem. Here the properties which show you how it works on you:
- Using Coconut oil will moisturize your skin and lighten up your darker skin tone with decreasing the scars and the other unwanted darker tone
- Coconut oil has anti inflammation agent which can relax your irritated and damage skin, then recover faster to get brighter skin than before.
- Coconut oil has important the chain fatty acid, caprylic acid and capric acid which show the antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral agents that boost up your immune, then against the fungal, bacteria and other different microbes as well.
- Antioxidant and Vitamin C that contain in this oil will help your skin cells getting mature and healthier that turn them shed them off as should be. This is also help to produce newer and healthier skin cells.
- Fatty acids inside pure coconut oil will locking the moisture in your skin, then nourish your skin which make your skin softer and smoother.
How use coconut oil for skin whitening in your inner thighs:
- Using pure coconut oil
Pure coconut oil can work well to give you best result for skin lightening
- Take enough pure coconut oil and apply on your inner thighs at night before go bed.
- Give gentle massage during several minutes that make the skin absorbs this oil
- Let it over night and you can rinse it with warm water in the morning.
- Coconut oil with lemon
You can mix several drops from fresh lemon juice with coconut oil that make this treatment is so effective to brighten your dark inner thighs.
- Add only few drops from fresh lemon juice with 2 tablespoons of pure oil
- Then stir well and put this mix in your inner thighs using cotton ball at night before going bed
- Let it 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water on morning
- Then you can continue this treatment as a routine for skin lightening treatment and get your best result. However you should note that you only mix it with equal quantities.